Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing #17

Wow! I can so see how Del.icio.us would be a great resource for people doing research. It's amazing how much information there is about different topics. In 4th grade we do a Native American research project and I'm thinking how much easier it would be to find information on line for the students. I'm thinking that this would be an amazing site for librarians. They could let us know tag names and we could see what they have found for us!
I started a Del.icio.us account and it was very easy to use. I know that I am constantly looking for new ideas for teaching writing and English. I also am in constant search for good books for my students and my own children to read. found some really good web-sites that are interactive. I also found a web-site where you can read the stories. I can see me using Del.icio.us all the time. It is so much easier to do this type if search and bookmarking. I wish I would have known about this earlier! I think it would be great if MISD teachers could do this for each grade level. Wouldn't it be great to see all the different types of information that other teachers use to teach?

1 comment:

mmw said...

Great ideas! :-)