Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #13

I have just set up my Zoho account and have spent some time just looking around. The first thing I noticed was that its tools were a lot like the tools on Google. I saw that many of our classmates thought the same thing.
I am currently typing this in Zoho, so I'm hoping that I will be able to import this into my blog. I guess we will find out. This is actually the second time that I have written this blog. The first time somehow is disappeared and I couldn't find it. I gave up and just started a new one.
I was impressed with the welcome page that helped you through everything. That was nice to have all the tools explained on one page. I also like having every option on the menu right on the page. That is very handy.
But the thing I like the most is that I can work offline and edit my document and then the document with synch back up with my online document.
I think that I have probably only touched the surface of this. I think that I will keep using this just so I can become more familiar with all the tools.

No comments: