Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #12

I never knew that google had so many other options. I wish MISD wouldn't block google! I used the google calendar to set up my summer calendar. It was so easy to setup! I really enjoyed that it emails me reminders of my upcoming appointments. That is very helpful!
I love the igoogle tool. I was amazed at how easy it was to set up custom homepage. A click of the mouse and I have everything I need to know! Even ideas for dinner!! This is great! I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants MISD to drop that block!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. I really believe that google can be used in education. I think we need to find out who to talk to about this!

mmw said...

There are lots of people who feel the same way you do. You'll be happy to know that Tech Services is exploring other filtering options that might allow us to open Google back up. keep your fingers crossed!

Through My Eyes said...

That is very good news! I will definitely keep my fingers crossed!